The Melbourne International Jazz Festival can design a corporate entertainment event to suit your needs that will be an experience to remember.
These exclusive hospitality packages will transport you and your guests from New York to New Orleans and from Milan to Paris, catering for everybody from the most discerning jazz fan to those who simply want to have a great night out.
This is your opportunity to treat clients or customers to an extraordinary experience.
Packages can cater for groups of five to 25 and can include:
- premium performance tickets;
- dinner and discussion with our Artistic Director;
- pre-show dining at one of our festival restaurant partners or, simply, hors d’oeuvres;
- premium wines and craft beer;
- a backstage tour of Melbourne’s iconic venues such as Hamer Hall and the Melbourne Recital Centre;
- intimate jazz club experiences;
- post-performance drinks; and
- meet-and-greet with artists (where possible)
Event locations can include The Jazzlab, Melbourne Recital Centre or Arts Centre Melbourne, Hamer Hall.
To tailor a package to suit you, please contact the Festival's Development Team:
Marketing and Development Manager
03 9001 1388